If you believe this, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona....

Do you buy this? I don't.......................................................

Paris Hilton told cops she thought the cocaine allegedly found in her handbag during a search at the weekend was gum, according to a newly-released police report.

"The Simple Life" star was taken into custody in Las Vegas on Friday after a car she was traveling in was pulled over by cops and searched. The officers found a suspicious-looking white powder in her purse.

Hilton was briefly jailed and then released and now faces a hefty fine and four years behind bars.

A police report filed late on Friday suggests the socialite told cops the purse, in which the drug was found, was not one she owned - and that she thought the powder was actually gum.

In the official document, obtained by the Associated Press, Las Vegas police Lieutenant Dennis Flynn writes, "She told me the purse was not hers, that she had borrowed it from a friend. Answer Question

wenona_mandy

Asked by wenona_mandy at 3:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• "Hilton admitted the (asthma medication) Albuterol (also in the purse)... was hers and is prescribed to her, but the suspected cocaine was not. I asked Hilton whose cocaine it was, and she said she had not seen it but now thought it was gum."

Hilton's lawyer, David Chesnoff, has refused to comment on the police document.

The heiress will reportedly be officially charged by the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office on Monday.
    wenona_mandy

Comment by wenona_mandy (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/08/30/police_report_says_paris_hilton_though
    wenona_mandy

• white powdered gum huh? Does Wrigley's make that now? LOL

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• LOL is very believable
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 3:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• WAIT...it's been awhile since she's been in the news....bet it was a publicity stunt!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• LOL .... sure I do *roll eyes* My gum is powdered, isn't yours?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• "Oh, my God! Gum that you snort up your nose...that's hot!!!!!" Paris is a stupid skanky snowplow!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• lol its PH need we say more she always tripps me out
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010