Is there a movie/tv show that you normally wouldn't like but for some reason you do anyway?

For me it's the movie "Save The Last Dance". I would normally never watch it because of the language but it doesn't seem to bother me as much just because I feel they are honestly portraying "city life for city kids". There are reasons that I really like this movie. It's kind of weird that I like it but on a "normal day" would have never liked it. =)

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 3:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• The Office. Never in my wildest dreams thought I would like that show because I'm not into dumb humor type shows, but we are totally addicted to it. Some of the characters are total idiots, but you can't help but laugh at their stupidity.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I love Cops. I don't know why; maybe it serves as a guide for how to NOT live my life? I see all the druggies and assholes and yes it makes me laugh but it also makes me think about how good I have it!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I don't much watch tv at all...i am totally boring and like documentaries on PBS and stuff but i can't get enough of Bad Girls Club.

I don't know what...i just can't stop watching it.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• America's Next Top Model, haha. I would never watch that under normal circumstances.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 3:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Deadliest Catch. Never thought I'd like it but I love it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Ice road truckers since I love where we get ice all winter , but I love it
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 3:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• the kardashians. I don't like it but it's like a train wreck happening in fron of you, can't help but watch.........
    Gabriela V.

Answer by Gabriela V. at 11:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• use to do it all the time when i was just flippin channels
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010