Have you ever been in a physical fight with someone?

When I see things on tv or whatever I think about how it would feel to get hit in the face. Thankfully I've never experienced it. It seems like it would be SO painful. So I'm curious... have you ever been in a physical fight?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 3:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• siblings count?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes with my 1st ex husband. he hit me in the face, I broke his jaw and then divorced him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Twice.. when I was younger. I didn't really get hit tho.. I did the hitting
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I broke my BF's nose when I was 16 because he held me down and tried to pour bleach in my eyes. Needless to say,that relationship was over that day! He was mad because i tried to leave his house after an argument. Nice guy huh?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• When I was younger and with my ex but not recently
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 3:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I haven't. I just started martial arts about a month ago, and I'm sort of nervous about sparring.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes but not in a really long time. You don't feel the pain until afterwards because of the adrenaline.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• yes i was. i was 16 and a junior in high school. my foster sister and i got into a huge fight. she slapped me. i tried to walk away as i was never in a fight before, but she slapped me again, so i went at her. the whole thing last about 4 minutes before the teachers separated us. i had a black eye and her face was all cut up as well as a black eye. we both got suspended. let me tell you how happy my mom was to get that call about us!
    dastephan6

Answer by dastephan6 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yep, I got into a few fights in high school. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• yes, it really hurts. Not like in the movies where the guy gets punched and shakes it off. Julie, I think martial arts is a great idea! So many times if I woman is attacked, it is followed with, "why didnt she kick him, or gauge out his eyes" Once you have been cold cocked along side your head and forced to the ground, it is so hard to find your berrings. Martial arts would help with this so much!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2010