Do you think some of these posts are put up just to argue and insult people?

It seems like some of these post are that way. It's my way or the highway attitude. Then when they get put in their place they act ignorant and start name calling or contradicting themselves.
Thoughts please? :)

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, absolutely.

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think some posts aren't intended that way but the answerers have such a judgemental attitude about them that they think that it's "thier way or the highway".

I also think some people just make posts to screw with people on here because they know it'll tick them off.

Answer by Memigen at 3:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• What like the open marriage post? That was pretty stupid. I think the poster was challenged quite intellectually and refused to see it.

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes, there are definately posts started just to cause Debtate/arguing/insult.

There are trolls that like to start things too.

Answer by hsmominky at 3:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sure. Some people like to fight, insult, or otherwise put people down. I avoid questions like that.

Answer by Scuba at 4:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Nooo, that couldn't be possible! (tinged with sarcasm ...)

Answer by tasches at 7:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2010