leg issues

A few days ago I started having these feelings in my thighs and at first they felt sore as if I had worked out but I had not. It goes thru waves where its like this really intense tingling pain to the point where I can't stand it but then it calms down but never completely goes away and today it went all the way down to my ankle. any ideas?

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Health

• sounds like rls..restless leg syndrome..mine do this every so often and it can be pretty painful at times there are meds drs can give you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would go to a doctor,make sure it is not serious. My patient started like that and he now has MS mulltiple scolosis.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I agree with Anonymous. I suffer from Restless Leg SYndrome and it is MISERABLE. One thing that helps is eating more potassium and taking potassium supplements.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 3:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• yeah i need to go but i hate it there at that office, it's a state clinic and you wait up to 3 hours sometimes before you're even called to teh back. was hoping i wouldn't have to see a doc till my other insurance kicks in but i guess not!
    mhaney03

Comment by mhaney03 (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2010