18 hour bra my a@*! I can't stand wearing it at all! Is there a comfy bra out there?

I am your avg. C- cup- and have yet to find a bra that is comfy. When I get home, first off is the shoes/socks, followed by my bra! Is there such thing as a comfy bra out there?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I myself think a man designed bras just to make us uncomfortable. I HATE them and a lot of times ard the house, in the heat, I don't wear any. And no they don't hang down to my waist.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I get all mine at www.bravissimo.com   I also found that I wasn't wearing the right size.  You may find that you are bigger than a C and that's why they aren't comfy.

I usually cannot tell I'm wearing a bra.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I found a great Warner's lift bra that is very comfortable. It keeps everything where it should be because there is a little bump at the bottom of the inside of the cups that keeps boobs up. It's a softcup too, which is awesome. I hate underwires! http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/intimates/bras/wirefreebras/PRD~478058/Warners+Floral+Contour+WireFree+PushUp+Bra.jsp

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I found a comfy one at womanwithin.com it is the sleep/leisure bra that does not have underwire. It might be a good idea to re-measure and check to make sure you have the right size as that could make you feel uncomfortable as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• yeah those 18 hour bras are big and bulky. Keep looking, Playtex makes some other ones that are pretty good. I work outside and wear sports bras,,lol,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i wear the "Very Sexy" bra from Victoria's secret. I love them, very comfortable and supportive. We're the same cup size.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I wear a Bravado nursing bra and it is AWESOME, it does have a tank top back though and is a pull over like a sports bra but it holds the girls where I want them and it feels like I am not even wearing a bra.
    MilkingMomma

Answer by MilkingMomma at 4:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The most comfortable bra I've found is a maternity bra for lounging. That and my sports bras.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I buy my bras from VS.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• all i wear are sports bras!! theyre comfy
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:17 AM on Sep. 3, 2010