I want your ladies opinions, do you think were over reacting?

I live in a house with my parents and my son. My older brother lived with us too until he recently moved out. We have a dog, whom I guess is technically my brothers, but he never took care of her, and was rarely home. She was basically OUR dog. Anyway, he told us he was taking the dog with him when he moved, but we were completely against it.. and after lots of arguing, we finally got him to agree to let the dog stay. Then one day when we were all working, he up and took her anyway. We are FURIOUS! And none of us want anything to do with my brother. Do you think were over reacting??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be furious too.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 3:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yep, overreacting. It was HIS dog, not yours even though ya'll took care of it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It's his dog.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well, as you say, it was his dog.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 3:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Did he bring the dog when he moved in? If so it's still his property. If the dog was already there than no he shouldn't have done that.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would be angry too. and it's sad because if you are the one that took care of the dog this whole time then the dog is not going to be cared for with your brother. I don't think you are overreacting at all.
    Chloeek86

Answer by Chloeek86 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• angry probably, but it is his dog
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I understand your upset but it is his dog as you said. He has the right to take his dog.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• YES!!

Are you seriously choosing a DOG over a relationship with your BROTHER? Grow up
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 3:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I'd be peeved too, but really it was his dog and I think that saying you don't want anything to do with him over it is overreacting.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2010