Idk? help!

Ok so i took 3 pregnancy test. 1 came up negative 2 came up light light positive. i was suppose to start on the 24th but didn't. today is the first and when i went to the bathroom there was just a little blood not enough to matter. but now its actually bleedin out on to my pad (TMI) and its a brownish red color sometimes just red. and its not heavy and thick like i usually am whenever i start my period. the blood is more watery. is this Implantation bleeding or my period? what is this. help me please no RUDE answers.

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• We can't really tell. I suggest making a doctors appointment and having a blood test done.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• just wait a few days..and retest wait like 4days that will give you plenty of time to get your levels up if you really are preggo bc they double every day..also dont forget that the best time to test is with first morning urine
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would say that you are pregnant. The bleeding could be hormonal bleeding, implantation bleeding or the beginnings of a miscarriage.

False Positives are extremely rare and for you to have two positives tells me that you either are or at some point in the last week were pregnant.

If the bleeding continues and become heavy you may want to contact your OBGYN or make a trip to the ER because while they can not stop a miscarriage if it is occuring, they can at least help you to know what is going on and whether or not there is cause for concern.
    katelingerum88

Answer by katelingerum88 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• While I'll definitely agree with the NP saying "False Positives are extremely rare", I will add a caveat that it's assuming the tests were taken correctly AND read in the allotted time span to call them "positive".

OP are you sure you didn't ovulate late? Which would could just make this a "normal" period? I was tracking and can confirm I ovulated late and the following period was a bit different than MY "normal", but it was still "normal".

If it were me, I'd just keep an eye on it. If there's unusual pain or a concerning amount of bleeding, I'd go to the doc.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 4:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• could be miscarrage.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010