What is a good homebase business to START UP without any investment?

Dolotuc

Asked by Dolotuc at 3:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't know but I will be watching your responses!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• no such thing...if you find one claiming to be free, its a scam to just get your info.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 3:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• You can't start a business with no investment. It takes money to make money.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well, unfortunately we just had a run in with lice - yuk! But we went to a woman who runs a lice removal business from her basement. She was very knowledgeable and well-trained. But what a great business! She charge $70 per hour. We needed 2 technicians and our bill was $600! I saw her appointment book and it was full. Her phone never stopped ringing. She had everything she needed, chairs, shampoo, a sink, the combs, movies to watch, snacks for the kids. I kept thinking, what a great business! It's something to think about.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I suppose a daycare would be little to no investment.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• @mompam What a strange and awesome answer. It really is all about finding a niche opportunity. See what people are lacking in your community and try to provide a service.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• A business opportunity that requires zero investment? Uh, none. There will always be some kind of investment. Things like websites, business cards, a phone number, advertising, inventory, ect.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• If you are looking to not invest then I would look for a JOB not a business. When you are working for someone else then they handle all costs but when you are working for yourself and you are in control then you will have costs. You can find some that are low cost but it will still be a cost.
    I love that my company pays Daily so as soon as you write business then you get paid right away, this way you can make your money back quickly. Also we are paid residually so we keep getting paid over and over for doing something once. :-)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 4:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• In all honesty you CAN start making money at home with zero money to get started. Selling on ebay. If you have internet, a camera and old clothes, toys and items in your house you can list FOR FREE and not owe ebay anything until it sells (and even then your bill isn't due for 30 days)! You can also sell on craigslist completely free.

BUT there still will be costs once you start selling, but you can use money earned to go shopping at thrift stores, yard sales and consignment shops for more things to sell.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

There is a fee for your startup kit, but if this is something you might be interested in...let me know. I do offer sign up "extras" as well!! I know you said no start up cost, but Scentsy is an awesome company!! I have really LOVED working with this company.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010