What is on my inner thigh? It hurts! adult content

So I got up this morning and had some difficulty walking. My inner thigh was really sensetive! I found a huge lump with head on it about the size of a small plum. The think is so swollen my skin is bruised around it. It really hurts, and I am without insurance right now. Is there any home remedies for relief?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 3:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like a boil...google it and try web MD
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 4:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would be worried that it was some kind of bug bite. I'd find a way to get to the doctor, hon.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• well if it has a head then pop it..lots of nasty gunk should come out and look watery puss and blood...i get those very rarely...put triple anti bacterial ointment on it for a few days..and you will probably have to mash it a day or so to get everything out
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 4:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Shit.....SAHM mommy I'm kind of thinking so. I was also reading that boils can spread if the fluid leaks out. Ahhh gross.

jorjiegirl, lmao it just sounds sick! I'm such a dork!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I agree with jorjie.....if its got a head pop it....it might be an ingrown hair or cyst which is essentially an overgrown zit. Put a warm compress on it that will help with the swelling and might even help it go away....don't put zit cream bc it isn't a zit, but put some neosporin triple antibiotic on it so it won't get infected.....also after you pop it if anything does come out pour some hydrogen peroxide on it to help clean it out.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 4:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010