Need suggestions for vitamins

Does anyone have any success stories about taking vitamins to help get pregnant? My husband and I have been ttc for 7 months, both early 30s, and would liek to hear of anyone who was ttc and then used vitamins or supplements and then conceived shortly after.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I took folic acid vitamins and it seemed to help. I took prenatals before I got preggo also to get my body healthier
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have asked this question before and have been told for both to take a multivitamin.
    Royal Jelly is also recommended and/or Maca. I have to go looking for these myself but will try the health food store tomorrow.
    I also have looked at the online book, 'Personal Path to Pregnancy and it has a list of what he and she can take to aid in boosting fertility as well.
    Hope this helps!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 7:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• folic acids I heard.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2010