Is there any way to get my breasts a little firmer?!

I have DD breasts, and after having a child.. lets just say they aren't as perky as they used to be (and YES they were perky even though they're ginormous!) So is there any way to perk them up? Maybe a workout I could do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• nope, my doctor told me that they would get softer, and limper. Actually having hard breast can lead to cancer. I use a heavy duty underwire bra to keep them looking PERKY
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 6:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• surgery, thats it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i call mine "sad puppies" :-( after breastfeeding after both pregnancies they are deffinetly nothing like they use to be
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 10:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Breast enhancement exercise mostly allows women to firm up the breast. It really won't do much for the shape or size of the breast. They will just "stand up" a little better, because you have built up the muscle underneath the breast.
    Here a few common breast enhancement exercises to try at home:

1. Push-ups: Get on your knees, place your palms on the ground. Slowly lower your body to the ground so that your nose comes roughly 2 inches form the ground. Lift your body back up. Do this 10 times.

2. Palm Pushes: Simply place the palms of your hands together and for 5 seconds, press together. Relax and repeat 10 times.

3. Forearm Grip: Grab both of your forearms, pull away from your body, but do not let go. Relax and repeat 10 times.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010