Does this emotional rollar coaster ever stop

my husband just deployed last week and I'm a mess. I think it had something to do with the fact that I was in denial about it until the morning he left. I'm just so worn out already. I'm fine one min and the next I'm so sad. Does it get better?

two.under.two

Asked by two.under.two at 10:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• We haven't dealt with a deployment yet, it's coming though. But I can speak for bootcamp and other times apart (we spent a year apart from bootcamp until he finished some schooling). I was really devastated at first, but it slowly got better. And from what I hear, as the time goes by it gets better, but there will always be things, certain songs or just something that reminds you of him, or a letter or a phone call and you'll be so sad again. You'll get through ok, and before you know it, he'll be back home. Good luck.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2008