does anyone use the instead cup? adult content

i was just wondering if anyone use the instead cup? if so do you like it? iam considering to buy it but i thought i would you ladies fist. thanks

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 4:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Health

• Is that like a diva cup? For your period?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I don't get periods anymore, but when I did, they were all I used. They took a bit to get the hang of, but they were great. They never leaked and were comfortable. I couldn't wear tampons without pain, and the instead cups were a much better option for me. Try going to drugstore.com and reading the reviews to see what people did and didn't like about them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I don't have periods anymore (since I got Mirena a year and 9 months ago), but I was always curious about it myself.. I think if I have to have periods again I'd give it a try. Can't be any worse than tampons.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I use it. I have had good results with it. I like that it surrounds my cervix instead of sitting under it like the Diva cup
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Whats an instead cup?
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 11:09 AM on Sep. 8, 2010