favorite book?

I need book suggestions. I haven't been able to get into a good book in a long time. Any suggestions?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 4:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• i love the green mile
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The Kite Runner (all time fave), The Historian, Water for Elephants, EatPrayLove.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Anything by Dan Brown keeps my attention. Some of my favorites: White Oleander, The Lovely Bones, The Grapes of Wrath, most of Nicholas Sparks' books, Fahrenheit 451, Detour: My Bipolar Road Trip in 4-D, Smashed, and there are tons more but my mind isn't working tonight.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played With Fire. I really enjoyed them. I'm waiting for The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest to come out in paperback.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm reading Terry Goodkind's Sward of Truth series. Its really good.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love to read. I love Debbie Maccomber and Danielle Steel. If like chirstian ficition I love Karen Kingsbury . Also with chirstian fiction with amish in it I love Kathleen Fuller and Beth Wiseman. Any Robin Jones Gunn series about two friends and their trips to different places in the world called the sister chick. Also the Potluck clubs and Wanda and Brunstetter. Hope I helped give you some good books but it all depends what kind you like. Let my know if enjoy these books cause everytime there is a new book comes out by these writiers I have to get.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My fave authors and you can go wrong Edgar Allen Poe and John Grisham
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010