Why is it

that lazy people take such offense at actually being labeled as "lazy"?

If you don't like being called lazy, get off your ass and DO something so you're no longer "lazy". It doesn't do anyone any good if you just sit there and whine about how you should be entitled to everything that everyone else has. They work for it, get off your ass and work for yours.

coder_chick

Asked by coder_chick at 4:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because it's easier to get offended than it is get off your ass.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• What are you trying to say?! That I'm lazy!.......hey, go get me a soda while you're bitching. LOL. jk
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• From my experience at work, its those who complain about others that are actually the LAZIEST!
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I love you. Could you come to my place of employment and be my boss???
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• People feel the need to justify their actions- since no one wants to admit they may be wrong! Attacking people w/ the name-calling thing is no way to get them motivated. Taking away their "entitlements" or putting restrictions on them may work. Years ago I became a single mom when my relationship failed, I moved back to my mom's w/ my 2 little boys, & went to college full time, during which I did get some govt. asst. But I was far from lazy. That didn't stop the looks I got from some people at the grocery check- out tho when I used my food stamps. Until you walk a mile in my shoes..... don't judge- we already have a a higher judge & HIs opinion is the only one I care about.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• hot mama: I think you need to clean up your filthy "mouth". Why all the profanity? At some point you will mature enough to not need the filthy language. Oh, I long for that day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

Instead of working, they're watching what everyone else is doing. The world would be a better place if we just mind our own business and not judge others.

Perfect point.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• @DMac08 - Honestly... I really can't decide if I think you're being sarcastic or not.

@UpSheRises - Many of them I would guess are too busy bitching and whining about how they're entitled to actually get the point that it's their own damn fault.

@stacymomof2 - No one or nothing in particular. Just wondering.

@mrsmom110 - Whining that you're entitled (the general 'you', not you specifically) doesn't justify laziness. Of course the typical lazy people aren't usually the brightest in the bunch, so maybe they think if they whine enough it makes their laziness and their mooching legitimate.

@Kword - DAMN IT, get your own damn soda! ;) ... seriously made me smile. :D
    coder_chick

Comment by coder_chick (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• clapping

29again

Answer by 29again at 5:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Instead of working, they're watching what everyone else is doing. The world would be a better place if we just mind our own business and not judge others.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010