Sound Familiar? This doesn't concern you? ( posted in P&CE)

http://www.thissideofthecross.com/news_pakistan.php

Shaneagle777

Asked by Shaneagle777 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Shaneagle777

Comment by Shaneagle777 (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sure it concerns me, but it DOES NOT suprise me at all. What can any of us do about it anyways?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Very familiar. But those guys are doing it with malice and are upfront about it. They are proud of the desecration, which is shameful.
    The mosque in NY, as much as I wish it was with pure intents, I have my doubts. I'd rather see the dagger than deal with one who hides the dagger.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 4:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Really the people in Pakistan have so many other things to worry about I don't think this even registers with the majority of people there who are just worried about food, water and fighting off disease. They also have political and cultural problems in regards to India and this makes it easy for groups like the Taliban to come in.  The government there does need to get these groups under control, but it isn't going to happen anytime soon.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Really the people in Pakistan have so many other things to worry about I don't think this even registers with the majority of people there who are just worried about food, water and fighting off disease.

THIS!!!!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 5:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I get what it is being compared to and no it is not similar. This is completely different they are building directly on the commentary. Yes I am for building places of worship where you wish, however with in reason/ Directly on a site is not with in reason. I do not support the building of this how ever I have no say it is not my country.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Hmmm , yup, Israel is doing the same thing... bowling over Palestinian graves to make a museum of tolerance... oh, wait, was that what you were refering to?
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2010