LOL!

When I'm at work I go upstairs to the abandoned third floor and into an empty conference room to pump. It's a big room and I sit at the far end with my back to the door. There is NEVER anyone up there so I don't close the door behind me. Well that changed today!! As I was pumping, a maintenance guy I know walks in!! "Hey!" he says (very friendly!) and starts to walk to toward me. I glance over my shoulder and am like, "Um, hi, um, I'm pumping right now!"

LOL I don't know who was more embarrassed! He blushed and was like "oh, geez, ok, sorry!" and practically ran out of there!!

Have you ever been "caught" pumping?

arouthier

Asked by arouthier at 4:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol, nope
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• LOL. That's funny.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• laughingLOL! No I haven't but Thanks for sharing. I got a good laugh out of it and I needed that.

hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• my step dad came home from work 1 day (when i was trying to breast feed) saw me pumping.. i didn't know he was coming home.. i had to hurry and stop... it was embarrassing.. i was trying to pump to get more milk in but it never helped..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• No, and I wouldn't have gone that far up anyways lol I was never embarrassed about what my body was made to do. I would have gone in another room sure, but not an abandoned one lol. I have been walked in on by my SIL a few times who thinks its totally disgusting to BF, so SHE was embarrassed. lol I didn't care tho, I always figured I'm in my own room BFing, if someone walks in on me its no longer my issue. They walked in lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• LOL! I've only pumped at home, but that I would of had to laugh over as soon as he left.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Amelia - BFing is TOTALLY different from pumping. I can BF on a crowded train with someone sitting right next to me and I couldn't care less (in fact, I have done that lol - I've also BFed at a Yankees game; while walking around BJs; and during church - just to name a few!). Pumping requires that you practically get naked, with the "girls" hanging way out for all to see!! It's very difficult (if not, impossible!) to be discreet when you're pumping!!
    arouthier

Comment by arouthier (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• LOL! Once- my poor son doesn't seem to traumatized for it- thank God- I thought he was already up in bed- but he came downstairs as I was pumping. I'm sure the maintenance guy was more traumatized than my son was! That kind of stuff freaks them out. It's like they only think "those" are for their pleasure only! Bet he'll never clean up there again w/out coughing really loud or something before hitting the 3rd floor landing.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• YUP My boss' teenage son walked in her closed door office on me I thought he was gonna pass out!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• hahahahha, luckily never happened to me..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010