how do i stop myself eating my kids leftovers on their plates , it always seems to taste better mushed

maymummy

Asked by maymummy at 4:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I eat off dd's plate as well.... I hate the thought of wasting food!! I portion smaller for me, let her get her fill then eat what's left! Or we share a large portion. She's 3 and eats about half a toddler portion most of the time. Her biggest meal is lunch so I know about how much she will eat but try to get her to eat more.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Just don't. take them from the table to the disposal pronto.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I don't.. but maybe give yourself larger portions... ?? or make sure your children eat more? I honestly have no idea. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Make your kids clear their own plates into the garbage before they bring them to the sick for dishes, if they are old enough. Have your husband empty the plates into the garbage before dishes
    soccerfanatic13

Answer by soccerfanatic13 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Dump a lot of salt on it so it's not fit to eat anymore. The momet you try to eat it, you'll gag from salt overload. Dish soap works too.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2010