How do I get more energy at 37 weeks!!!

I am so tired all of a sudden. I had this wonderful period of energy and did all kinds of things around the house, was in a great mood, and so excited to be at the end of this pregnancy. Now I am soooo tired, my back has been killing me, my sleep is off, tummy hurts, and sorry to say bathroom troubles :( I have tried to walk to feel better but my back hurts too much. Doctor says that I am diated to about 2cm and cervix is soft, but that may not mean anything. This is my smallest baby so far, only looking at about 7lbs, and my other kids were 8, 8, and 1olbs. This should be so easy for me but I am feeling crappy! Any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Eat more protein, that help my energy levels
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 4:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• So sorry to hear that you aren't feeling great, but you should try and relax as much as possible. I would take advantage of these last few days to rest! Take some bubble baths, catch up on some reading, rent some good movies. I hope you get some rest! Good luck to you!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Simple! You don't momma! It's your body telling you it needs rest for the big day! Quit fighting it, put your feet up and relax!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sorry dear but it is part of being pregnant at the end. I am 30 weeks and feeling my energy leaving me. It does not take me long to loss it all. I don't sleep well or up constantly to move or pee. Not much longer.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Relax while you can. Listen to what your body needs. Hope all turns out well
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I am sorry sweetie but you won't be getting your energy back. I am 30 weeks now and mine is getting lower and lower everyday. I think it's our body telling us that it is time to take it easy, rest and give our body what it needs until our new little ones arrive.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 5:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Maybe the way the baby is positioned is pressing on your lungs and you can't get a lof of air. Try getting as much rest as you can.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010