what food smell do you just HATE?

for me, its BEANS! i have a crockpot of beans cooking right now and i think i'm literately gonna PUKE from the smell. I NEVER make beans at home cause it grosses me out so much but we are broke until tomorrow and i needed a cheap meal for the family so i am making beans and chili and the rest of the potatoes for dinner :P If i have an appetite at all later... What other smells really turn your stomach? Mozzerella sticks is another one for me, i used to LOVE them when i was younger but now even the smell of them makes me want to puke :-X

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 4:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Pork products of any kind cooking make me vomit. Can't help it, just makes me sooo sick!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I really hate the smell of cabbage cooking. Funny because I love the way it tastes, but I really can't stand to smell it cooking. I remedied that by wrapping it in foil with butter and salt and pepper and putting it on the grill. This way it cooks nicely and my house doesn't stink.
    angelaa8207

Answer by angelaa8207 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Brussels Sprouts! Yuck!
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Asparagus!(sp?-sorry!)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 4:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sometimes raw Hamburger makes me want to vomit. The smell of it when you first start cooking it is disgusting.
    Coffee is a gross smell to me too.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Cold chicken,it smells like ass!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Liver and fish YUCK! I hate thoses smells.
    dorsey3

Answer by dorsey3 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• eww Liver and Asparagus smell is awful too! i understand about the raw hamburger smell but after its done cooking it smells yummy to me! Coffee can be a good smell and a bad smell IMO, my dad used to make it black black and almost burned and it smelled nasty but if its done right or flavored coffee its usually ok :P
    DreainCO

Comment by DreainCO (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have a few lol, but the biggest one is tomatoes. I HATE tomatoes and just walking by them in stores makes me feel sick from the faint smell.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• sauerkraut.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2010