im having to pee every 2 minutes! adult content

im not stretching it this is insane will it pass? i know you have to pee a lot but this is really too much 32 weeks....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep it will pass...just as soon as you have the baby.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• try pushing like you're trying to poop. that always emptied my bladder
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I am 30 weeks along and can feel your pain. Unfortunately we are in this together until the babies are born. It will all be worth it though :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 5:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• You could also have a UTI if you're literally needing to pee that often.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• its totally normal.......but sad thing is it probably wont get any better its probably gonna get worse
    Rebecca.R.

Answer by Rebecca.R. at 5:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i literally have to pee that much not the normal im pregnant and having to pee a lot can it be a uti wo any pain
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sounds like your baby is pushing on your bladder. It'll pass once the baby moves or you give birth.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would go in a make sure you don't have a UTI. I have to pee a lot but that is way to much.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I was doing EXACTLY what you are and come to find out it was my body's way of telling me that I had a UTI and it was trying to flush the bacteria from my body and in the end it caused me to be dehydrated even though I was drinking a gallon of water daily literally. GO get checked out hun!
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 7:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Did you have pain I've had uti bladder and kidney infections all w pain this has none but still peeing appt tomorrow
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2010