Dirty pics in phone.... adult content

ok so my husbands best friend keeps sending him naked pics of women to his phone...and im talking about boob shots to full body shots to just the downstairs area ....i have asked my husband to tell his friend to stop because i dont like it for the simple fact that i have had 2 kids so my body looks nothing like those women and because i think it is just disrespectful ......my husband will not tell him im just upset about it ...do you guys think im over reacting ? any advice would be much appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH had a friend that did that, so I sent HIM a picture....of my DH pushing his hairy pectorals together. I don't think he's ever sent another one. LOL Your DH probably just doesn't want to look hen pecked in front of his friend, so that's why he's not saying anything. He also probably doesn't pay much attention to those bimbos. You are the mother of his children and will always hold a special place because of that. He loves and married YOU!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• You are not over reacting. I would be just as upset as you are
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My DH has a friend like that, and I threw a fit to! Infact when I finally told him that if he didnt stop I would call his mom! LOL probably not the best thing to do but really....... He finally understands that I didnt just not like it and was jealous but that it hurt my feelings.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• If your husband won't do it, then you call his friend and tell him. I honestly just think its a guy thing. It doesn't matter that your body doesn't look like theirs, he married you for a reason and still loves you. But honestly I would call his friend and tell him to stop. Or better yet, just take the picture messaging off his phone.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think you're over reacting a little. Your husband can't control what someone else sends him. And so what if your body looks nothing like the pictures....would it be ok if his friend sent pics of naked women who had bodies that looked like yours?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Bumping for later (I could use this advice too...)
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• He can't control what someone sends him, but he can....DELETE the damn pictures. And he can talk with said 'friend'.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• No one can tell you how you are supposed to feel. If you feel uncomfortable about it and it makes you feel insecure then he needs to be sympathetic about the issue.

You should remember though, that men like naked women, pretty much all naked women, and just because he's looking at those pictures doesn't mean that he doesn't find you attractive. Those pictures are the equivalent of a woman reading a trashy romance novel.
    webgirl8369

Answer by webgirl8369 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It would bother me too. I think it's disrespectful to you as his wife. If it bothers you and you've asked him to ask this friend to stop, he should. Or, at the very least, delete the pictures.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 8:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• This doesn't have as much to do with insecurity as courtesy and respect. She is his wife and her feelings and thoughts should matter. He can control what he gets by saying he does not want to get naked pictures. Very simple. Or he could just delete them. This garbage goes around like a virus. My husband used to get them by the boatload. I told him it bothered me and he deleted them. Every now and then some trickle in but not nearly like they did. Bottom line is you should matter more than nasty pictures of nasty women who don't respect themselves sent around by men who behave like teenage boys seeing their first set of boobs.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2010