IS anone else in the path of Earl the Category 4 hurricane is moving East???

I live here on Cape Cod and I am due on 9/11 -- Just praying that the hurricane is taken out to sea and I don't go into labor before my scheduled C-section on 9/9-- anyone else in the path????

CapeCodMom1

Asked by CapeCodMom1 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wow, id call your dr today and ask for a back up plan.... if your due 9-9 why arent they taking you a week early what if you go into labor...do you need to evacuate or not in that area? be safe
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• my cousin is supposed to play in a baseball tournament on the Cape this weekend. We are in CT and I don't think he has decided what to do yet.
    My prayers for a safe and healthy delivery and baby for you!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We're preparing here (MD). Good luck to you. I hope everything works out well for you!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• If you have to evacuate then I would choose a hotel that was close to a hospital. I  would contact your Ob's office and tell them your concern

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Thanks guys-- My due date is 9/11 we are doing C-section 9/9 and I see my OB tomorrow for visit and also HST so he might decide to keep me and deliver-- WHO knows but then I am scared to be in the hospital with out my 4 year old during this storm so it is a catch 22 right---
    CapeCodMom1

Comment by CapeCodMom1 (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010