That Feeling!

I am currently pregnant with my first child and I was wondering to all you moms what that 1st look into your babies eyes was like?Is that the point you fell in love and actually knew you had become a mom?What was it like to spend that 1st day or night with your child?A friend of mine just had her baby yesterday and it got me thinking about those things because I haven't experienced what its like although I am anxious to know!

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it's indescribable! :) true love at first site!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• You'll laugh and cry. Completely unforgettable.
    lukinggood

Answer by lukinggood at 12:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• oh i remembered i say " what take you so long, little boy?" hahahahah
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 2:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Some Moms fall in tove looking into the baby's eyes the first time and some over time, but it happens to all of us and it's beautiful! It hit me like a ton of bricks the first 2 times and the last 3 I didn't have that "moment" but by the end of the 3rd day I was so in love! You'll never be the same Mom! Your heart will grow so big it'll be a wonder to you it still fits in your chest! Good luck!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 4:12 AM on Oct. 12, 2008