swagbucks?

Has anyone ever heard of/particated with swagbucks? How does it work?

MelSwim7

Asked by MelSwim7 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I use it. It's a great way to earn free points. I use my points to get five dollar amazon cards. Amazon.com has nearly everything that you could want and you can get free purchases pretty much by using Swagbucks.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 5:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I love SB, I was just on the site a moment ago. It's simple, you can earn SwagBucks by doing things like using their search engine, filling out surveys and offers and taking their daily poll, then you simply cash them in for prizes. I tend to use them for Amazon Gift Cards!

If you haven't signed up, it's worth it...
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SabrinaMBowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have it and just use it for searches and do the daily polls/surveys. I have about 3000 points, but haven't spent them yet. That's just since the beginning of June. It takes no time at all, and you can earn more if you shop online etc.
    Randi02

Answer by Randi02 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I use Swagbucks, I earn, on average, a free $5 Amazon Gift Card per week. The main way I earn Swagbucks is through searching, you have a random chance to win them when using the search. There are other ways to get them as well. If you're thinking about joining would you consider joining under my referral link? Even if you don't if you join send me a message and I'd be happy to share some of my tricks =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Is there a maximum amout of points you can earn a day?
    MelSwim7

Comment by MelSwim7 (original poster) at 5:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Nope, no max points per day =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i did and got a nasty annoying virus from it. I have deleted everything from it and blocked the application...never again
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• misunderstood- from Sawgbucks itself or something you downloaded from it? I've heard that some of their "special offers" downloads are virus ridden, but I generally avoid downloading stuff like that anyway.....
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I use swagbucks and just "search" through it... I earn enough to get a $5 amazon card every week as well.. I never downloaded anything through them either.
    EveMomToThree

Answer by EveMomToThree at 5:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010