I cant tell if im pregnant.

I had sex like 2 weeks ago and since then i left sick for like 5 days on and off all day and night. I get sleepy out of no where. I took a test and it was negative then i got my period and only had it for a day witch was really lite. I have also been craving really weird things like Pickles and ice cream/yogurt things i would never have eating at any other time. Can someone please give me advice!!!

hisbabygirl2010

Asked by hisbabygirl2010 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take a test, either an at home one or at your OBs...
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Pee on a stick. If two lines show up, you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• go have a bloodtest done.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• you wouldn't be showing symptoms at 2 wks gestation

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• If you had sex only two weeks ago, the egg and sperm have only just recently joined and stuck if you even had an egg fertilized. You would not have symptoms like you say. And I would suggest waiting and seeing if you miss your period next month or go to a real doctor and get a blood test.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• She said she already took a test, btw to those who missed that part of her question.

I would suggest that you wait another week or two and then take another test, because sometimes it can take a little longer. I didn't get my positive test until I was almost 6 weeks, if I remember correctly.

And yes you CAN have symptoms that early. I know it from personal experience. I only had sex with my husband one day during the month that we conceived our daughter, and I started showing signs of being pregnant within a week. Ultrasounds and her birth date confirmed the conception time (even though we already knew it was right, since we'd only had sex once in about 3 months). Now that doesn't mean that all women do. I know women who never would have known they were pregnant if they hadn't started showing and gotten a positive test after missing periods. But some of us are more sensitive to it all and experience things faster.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Also, as the other answerers have already said, if you don't get a positive test or a period in the next month, you might want to make a trip to your OB/midwife/health department/Planned Parenthood, or where ever you would/could go in your area for a blood test and possibly an ultrasound. I've known two people who never got a positive urine or blood test while pregnant. It's rare, but it can occasionally happen.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2010