How much do diaper's cost?

Ever since my son was born I have been buying diaper's from my friend who picks them up for me from community action agency. I pay her $10 for a box of 128 Pamper's. Is that a good deal? Sorry for the stupid question, I have honestly never looked at the price of diaper's in stores.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• That's about half price. If you buy the boxes of Huggies or Pampers at Walmart or Target, they are $20. You can get the store brands or Luvs for a little less - about $16 a box.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 6:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• very good deal. They run from $15-$25 a pack depending on how big a pack you get.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I believe it's usually $19,99 for a box of diapers. Um, do you need these diapers, I mean, aren't they supposed to be for those who cannot afford them?
    LilLegs

Answer by LilLegs at 5:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have SSI so we are on a very limited budget. That is probably why my friend Jackie told me about it and has been bringing the diaper's to me ever since.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 5:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• What I guess I'm wondering is if they usually give them to people who need them for free? Because if you are on a limited budget and need the assistance, your friend is probably ripping you off by even charging you $10 even if it is half price.
    LilLegs

Answer by LilLegs at 5:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• That is really good. They cost around $35 or more for how many you are getting.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The Agency sells them to people for $10 a box and she buys them for me, brings them to my door and I pay her back.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 5:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• That's for the packs of 72-96, depending on the size.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 6:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• That is a good deal. Here it is 20 for 72 diapers.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010