Dinner ideas (something easy)

Does anyone have any dinner ideas? what is everyone else having?

mom2twingirl797

Asked by mom2twingirl797 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I think I might be making pigs in a blanket, it's just the kids and I since my husband works nights, we had our big meal of the day at lunchtime.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Leftovers! lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My easy go-to dinner is to walk in the door and yell "Upside Down Day!" The kids know that means beakfast for dinner.

To make it really fun, you can call it Backwards Day, have breakfast for dinner and insist that everyone wear their clothes backwar and kiss them "good morning" before bed.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We're having rib eye steaks and grilled corn on the cob. Probably something else too, but I'm not sure what. My dad is in charge of dinner tonight.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Had tuna salad with diced onion, tomatoes, pickle, celery, dill seasoning, parsley and salt n pepper on toast.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• easy dinners, hamburger helper,sloppy joes,tacos,tuna or chicken helper,canned soup,pizza,hot dogs and tots or fries.complete meal or a homestyle back those have everything in the box just might have to add water.fish sticks,fish filets,chicken nuggets all those just pop in the oven
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We had sloppy joes..
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2010