Does it get hard to pee before labor?

I don't know whats going on with my body, but I went to the bathroom after a long argument with someone really slow, which i don't even know why I paid mind to that and for some reason it was hard to push out the pee, and then a piece of plug came out, this is the second time. The first time was huge this time not so huge. but it didnt hurt to pee it was just hard to pee

AngelEyva

Asked by AngelEyva at 5:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it didn't for me

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I don't think so. I think it depends on the person.
    LilLegs

Answer by LilLegs at 5:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I swear this body of mine is super weird, it feels like if I go to the bathroom again the babys gonna drop right on out
    AngelEyva

Comment by AngelEyva (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• not at that stage for me is was run or pee my pants. and almost every 30 mins.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• ohh yea I know lol if I cough its all OVER! lol I mind as well strap the toilet to my bottom or cath myself because this is just crazy it makes me cry sometimes I feel like my body dont work no more :-(
    AngelEyva

Comment by AngelEyva (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It can if the baby is really low and putting pressure on the tubes down there. The "plugs" are mucus and that "could" mean that labor is near.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• YEA IT SURE FEELS NEAR :-) either way september 28tyh is the day she will be removed... I just hope she comes earlier if possible!! My bodys really going through it!
    AngelEyva

Comment by AngelEyva (original poster) at 6:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2010