How do you become a mod for a group?

I've noticed that other mom's have became "group mod's" and I was wondering how to go about becoming one.

Ankh_Mommy

Asked by Ankh_Mommy at 5:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Cafe Mom will send you an invite to become one.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• If you are really active in a newer group and they need mods they will offer you the position. I'm a mod for a group and I own several.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• If you are interested in becoming one then use the "Contact Us" link and contact CM.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I'm a Java Mod for Latte Land and when the game first started the CM team put up a post asking if anyone was interested in being a mod. They had a list of questions to answer, an application of sorts, which we sent in through "contact us" and they in turn chose from that pool of moms. I'm not sure about other groups, but I think they want to see a mom participate a lot in the group, be helpful to others, write really well and be articulate:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yeah I think you need to be asked or atleast ask them.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 5:49 AM on Sep. 2, 2010