At what age did your kid start preschool?

My daughter just turned 3 not too long ago.. just wondering.

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 11:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my girl started at 3..not for the learning aspect of it, but for the socialization, as i dont have many friends with kids for her to play with..and i figured she needs that..and its been going great!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• my daughter started pre school when she was 3, i was uneasy about it at first, but then when she was enrolled and making new friends and learning new and fun things how could i not but love it.
    she was there from the age 3 to 5 and saying goodbye in the fall for kindergarten was heartbreaking.
    mom1g1b

Answer by mom1g1b at 11:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• 4 and half. He is in kindergarten now.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• 3. The sooner the better though. A kindergartener has to finish the year as a beginning reader now. It's like the new 1st grade! As soon as possible is best to start preschool so they can learn everything they're expected to know now. Good luck!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 4:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• All of mine started at 3. It seems that they learn how to share etc..by the time they are in grade school. I would not send them to pre-school more then three times a week though.
    emptynestmom456

Answer by emptynestmom456 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2008