Which baby monitor should I get?

I am 8 months pregnant with my second child. For some reason I am SO worried about SIDs with this baby. There are movement baby monitors that you can buy....they are apparently so sensitive that an alarm will go off if the baby STOPs breathing!

Or should I get the video monitor which I can also use in my 3 year olds room to see what she is up to?

allilali

Asked by allilali at 6:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the video monitors are so cool! i love not getting out of bed to go see where she rolled too! our DD moves all night long! i had just a normal one but the fan in her room set off the monitor all the time so i didnt like it! now i can see her and hear only her when she makes a noise! the one for when the stop breathing would be neat but u dont really need it. but if u want it might as well! it would prolly help hubby sleep better! my hubby got up like once an hour to go make sure she was breathing it was really cute!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2010