What is the best dinner you have ever made?

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• my lasanga for ME..

otherwise I'm just a good baker.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Personally, Im not sure. But if you were to ask my husband he would say the whole roasted chicken that I made w/ potatoes, carrots & celery.. Which he claims is the best chicken he has ever had, lol! & He also loves this other dish that I make, Cajun Cabbage W/ Beef & Rice. I agree on that one though, it is def. delicious, and never gets old! :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 6:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• idk...i asked dh and he says he loves them all lol... my oven almond chicken, my breaded chicken, my homemade lasagna...my "special" chili...just to name a few
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I'm gonna have to go with ask dh too lol. And I think that changes ever couple weeks. He told me my baked spaghetti was the best ever then I made it again and it wasn't as good lol. I also made a lime chicken and rice dish that we both really liked. It was one of my favorites.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Whole roasted beef tender with two sauces (a tarragon bernaise and a port-wine mustard), roasted new potatoes and wilted spinach with garlic. It was certainly the best, but at over $150 for just the meat, it was also the most expensive.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• onion crusted chicken breasts with mashed potatos and corn
    tylersmommy54

Answer by tylersmommy54 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010