I started my period the 15th last month when am I supposed to start this month

periods and starting

haileysmommy206

Asked by haileysmommy206 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every woman is different - but the 'average' is a 28 day cycle. Some women are shorter, some longer, some just plain irregular. Are you worried about being pregnant? I would say if you haven't started already I would take a test since the 15th would have been a month. Good luck!
    christlmomof2

Answer by christlmomof2 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Depends on what kind of cycle your on. If you are regular it should be about the same. If your on a 28 day cycle it would start on the 13th. But some people start the same day every month. Me on the other hand, lol. I will get it on the 5th one month...the 8th the next month, then the 12 the next month then back to the 1st. Mines all over the place. Lol.
    Tiger_Tatted

Answer by Tiger_Tatted at 10:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• It depends on how many days are in your cycle.
    KimberlyMonique

Answer by KimberlyMonique at 1:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i haven't had one since April 15th, no i'm not preggo, no i'm not on any BC, i'm sure it's just stress.
    mgm_5

Answer by mgm_5 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I haven't had mine since before i got preggo, and my baby is now 6 months old
    mchalbritter

Answer by mchalbritter at 4:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2008