I started my period the 15th last month when am I supposed to start this month

periods and starting

Asked by haileysmommy206 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every woman is different - but the 'average' is a 28 day cycle. Some women are shorter, some longer, some just plain irregular. Are you worried about being pregnant? I would say if you haven't started already I would take a test since the 15th would have been a month. Good luck!

Answer by christlmomof2 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Depends on what kind of cycle your on. If you are regular it should be about the same. If your on a 28 day cycle it would start on the 13th. But some people start the same day every month. Me on the other hand, lol. I will get it on the 5th one month...the 8th the next month, then the 12 the next month then back to the 1st. Mines all over the place. Lol.

Answer by Tiger_Tatted at 10:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• It depends on how many days are in your cycle.

Answer by KimberlyMonique at 1:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i haven't had one since April 15th, no i'm not preggo, no i'm not on any BC, i'm sure it's just stress.

Answer by mgm_5 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I haven't had mine since before i got preggo, and my baby is now 6 months old

Answer by mchalbritter at 4:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2008