SAHM - What things do you do to earn extra money?

I'm a SAHM that wants to earn some extra money. I already sell Avon and business is slow right now. I need something that I can do from home (that isn't a scam) or another direct selling company that can bring in money on a more consistant basis. Any ideas?

Himomma

Asked by Himomma at 5:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• I babysit. It's funny too...someone asked me where I find all these kids to babysit, and I honestly don't! They find me! I think because everyone knows I stay home that I'm easier to call on for that type pof thing. This week I'm babysitting for 4 days and making $200.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i babysit, just look on craigslist under childcare
    cinvargas

Answer by cinvargas at 6:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I am an Arbonne consultant. The products really work which keeps people coming back for more. Having clients set up on autoship for things like their nutritional supplements which they reorder once a month is really great for consistant volume and they get incentives for using autoship. If you would like I can send you some samples and more information.
    www.getresults.myarbonne.com
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 10:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Hi ! My name is Kelly and I whould love to tell you about an opportunity that I started with a few months ago thats been a great way to make money. If you want some more info let me know ok. I whould go over it now but I got to go pick up my son from summer school. Talk to you soon! Kelly
    Kellym1776

Answer by Kellym1776 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I'am with Ameriplan USA and they are having a promotion this month. If your intersted, check out my latest journal. They are a real company and has been around for quite some time! Good luck with your search!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO MY GROUPS THEY BOTH HAVE WAHM PURPOSE....
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/FLOREZITTA10cashcrateTEAM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/MONEYdoesntGROWonTREES
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Sell on ebay! I do and everything out grown or dicarded goes to Ebay and back into my Pay Pal account. I pay at least one bill a month with my Ebay earns!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! I think if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make so much sense to you.
    http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 10:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 2:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• work from home
    work with a 20+year company
    get payed
    have your kids right by your side
    have fun doing it
    AND NO MONTHLY FEES
    AWARD WINNER
    NO Selling
    NO Partys
    Free support
    TRAINING FREE
    SO LETS HAVE FUN
    www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2008