how to get gas off a baby belly

the gas drops are not workin and the said its not colic

kat116

Asked by kat116 at 6:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• have you found "gripe water"....? Really I just use position to help move the air around the corners...5 mins on one side...the 5 on the other side..back and forth. Is he a hard burper? you might try changing from a powder to a liquid formula...I know the price is way different...but some kids just handle the liquid better (it is made differently).
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 6:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• sorry to assume you might be using formula.. your baby did seem like a boy in your avatar~welcome~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 6:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• he is using a hypo alerigic formual beacuse they said my breast milk was makin him sick.but to find out it is gas and acid.he burbs very easy. sitting up.i use bottle water i know somethimes different water can mess up your stomach.the kind of milk he is using i cant find it in liquid
    kat116

Comment by kat116 (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• what kind of milk is he using? you can try and go online to the company that makes it... I have my daughter on nutramigen and I order cases at a time through walmart at the guest service desk! because they don't keep the liquid cans stocked good... powder is so bad for babies.. my doctor for both my kids said never use powder it just messes their little systems up and it clumps in their systems causing constipation (sp?)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010