WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I'VE BEEN HAVING ALL THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS.I'VE BEEN NAUSEATED,BLOATED,TENDER NIPPLES,LOWER LIGHT CRAMPS,CLEAR MUCUS DISCHARGE,AND MY LEGS ARE ALWAYS TIRED.MY PERIOD SHOULD ARRIVE ON OCTOBER 15 OR THE 16.PEOPLE SAY THAT I LOOK PREGNANT,THEY SAY I HAVE THAT GLOW.BY JUST READING THIS YOU THINK I AM.CAN I TAKE A TEST NOW OR SHOULD I WAIT?I HOPE I AM THOUGH,I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There's those test that you can take five days before your missed period. You have all the symtoms but I know some women that wanted to be pregnant so bad that they would get the symptoms too and not even be pregnant. If you do take the test though, take it in the morning (first pee of the day). I heard that pee has the most hormones that let you know if your preggo or not. Good Luck!!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• These "do you think I'm pregnant?" posts crack me up!!!! Take a test honey, it's the only real way to tell. Good luck to you and I hope you get the result you want.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:55 AM on Oct. 12, 2008