Anyone know what the official website is for Pillow Pets?

I googled and several sites came up claiming to be the official one. Anyone know for sure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• The commerical was just on TV

www.pillowpets.com

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• HA! I just saw that commercial too, like 1 minute ago:) lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• This is the official site which was mentioned above - http://pillowpets.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1!

It's great because your first one is $20 and the next 5 are $16. I have done a ton of research on these things because I didn't want to order online. If you found one you like in a store you may not find it online (and vice versa). =)

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• How about MyPillowPets.com ? Is it a fake website? I just ordered from it. : (

DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 6:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Btw, the other sites are either an "off brand" that say they are made of the same material but have different faces (like Pillow Pals) OR they are sites who hold the license to sell the original Pillow Pets (like at one of our malls the booth is called Cozy Critters).
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It's pillowpets.com, but you can now buy them at Walgreens and at kiosks in the mall if you don't want to order online.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 6:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• DigiScrapperMom, where you ordered from is not fake. They are the original Pillow Pets but they aren't the original site. They bought from the original site and have a license to resell them. So you probably just paid more for your order.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• digiscrapper
    That site is more expensive. I had seen that one too. the address I posted above states it's the official site and is what they advertise on the commercials.
    I do not know what that site is.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• lvpenguino, I've called every Walgreens near me (and that was A LOT). I was told they are seasonal so more won't be coming in (at least where I'm at) and I was only able to get my hands on one - the dog. At the mall they cost $30 (on the site they $20 or less for the next 5). But you may not find what you want. At the mall they had a lion and a bear but not on the site. On the site they had the tiger but it wasn't at the mall. Later I looked at the site again and the lion was there but the monkey wasn't. So they must rotate them out or something.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sorry to add yet another comment but some Toys R Us stores sell them too. The ones near me only get 4 - the dog, bumble bee, lady bug and I think the unicorn.

It's funny because on the site they now have a "Chocolate Moose" which I've never seen before.

Anyway... good luck OP!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010