Pureed meats?

Baby hates the meat this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, completely normal, would you eat it?!! lol That stuff is gross. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• yes its normal
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• No, my son didnt like meat at first, started off with broth and worked our way to meats. Babies have to acquire taste and texture.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 7:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• ya it smell nasty! lol she will only eat about half of the stage one jars and that's if i mix it with a vegetable
    fenska87

Answer by fenska87 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I never used jar food. You can shred or cut meat fine and let the baby feed itself.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• if it's the stuff that smells like cat food from the jar... I woudn't eat it either! BLECK!
    I made for my son pureed chicken with apples and sweet potato... he LOVED it. Make it yourself if you aren't already, it tastes MUCH better. If your baby still hates it, then just give it time... reintroduce it every couple of weeks.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• have you tasted it?!! it sucks! make sloppy joes and toss it in the blander and give him that. he'll love ya for it. mine did. also cornbeef is good too. i started saving money and just gave them what we ate. it also helps for the veggies. cuz baby food don't have them all.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• That stuff is so nasty..lol..My son would only eat it if i mixed it with other stuff. lol. It tastes like cat food.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• That stuff is HORRIBLE. My son never ate it.
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 10:47 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• it's normal for babies to like some stuff and not others.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010