Teething

My dd is 11 months old and was a dream when her first two teeth came in...but the last few days the top two are coming through and she has been a terror. I love her to death but holy cow. I had to have dh take her out for a couple of hours so I could destress.

Anyway has anyone else had children react differently to different sts of teeth coming through? And what did you do to soothe them?

Calleighsmommy2

Asked by Calleighsmommy2 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yep, gave him chew toys and cold bottles, but wow. So glad I dont teeth anymore....LOL
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 7:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• TEETHING TABLETS!!!! they are gold!!!! i swear! my DD was just plain mean when her bottom 2 came in those where the only thing that helped! i just put 1 in her mouth and she is good to go for a few hours! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I tried them once today and she did go down for her nap after...I'll try them more regularly tomorrow
    Calleighsmommy2

Comment by Calleighsmommy2 (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• pizza crust! thats how i got peace and quite. give them the thick part of the pizza nad they just knawl on it and then after they get it all soggy toss it or give it to the dog.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• binkys out of the frezzer, frozen fruits in a self feeder, frozen or just real cold wash clothes, rubber teething toys work well too. GL!!! it will pass soon!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 8:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010