Passing the time while pregnant?

So, here is my situation.......

My finance & I use to live in FL. When we found out we were not only having one baby but TWO! (twins) we decided it would be better to move up north to New Jersey because he had a large family that could help us with the kids.

So now, I'm 7 months pregnant currently and very limited in activities.
How are you suppose to pass the time in a new state where you don't know anyone and the highlights of your day are doing laundry? I'm going out of my mind!

HELP!

FITmama2B

Asked by FITmama2B at 7:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Is there anything you have always wanted to learn? Now would be a good time to start in. Since I've been laid up with my limited mobility, I've started my novel. I've got almost 50 pages thus far. I've always talked about it, but I've never really had time to do it. I would suggest the same to you. What have you always wanted to do, but never had time for?
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• You could take up sewing and sew up a stash of cloth diapers to save you money =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i had surgery while i was pregnant! so i had a month off! i was on cafe mom ALOT! and then i bought things for the baby, watched tv and movies! it was very boring! try joining a mommies day out group or something to help u make new friends or a church if u want! but really just enjoy the time u have cuz here soon it will be crazy! just try to relax! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I hear ya on trying to find something to do when you don't know anyone and are limited.. Even though I have my 2 year old at home, I can't really play with him so he spends a lot of time with his grandparents since my hubby works full time and goes to collage full time lol. I bought a sewing machine and started hemming baby blankets then I learned how to do embroidery! I am gathering old family recipies for desserts so I can open my bakery when I am recovered. You will definatly have your hands full soon so hopefully you are able to find an easy hobby that is easy on your body to. Congrats on your twins btw
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• anything I have ever been interested in is to active for me to do right now..... I started a few projects for the babies room such as making and painting the wall letters, etc.... and I tend to finish things like that in just a few hours.

and as far as being on the computer... I can only be on the computer looking at the screen for 2-3 hours tops because my head starts to pound
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i was in your shoes, i found the local library real fast! sorry people i live at the library. thats my safe haven.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Scrapbooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it and is very time consuming..... but fun.... I started a pregnancy scrapbook that I can pass onto my daughter when she has her own family.... I"ll also make a baby book too!
    Niltiak

Answer by Niltiak at 8:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Start writin ur day to day experience an read tht helps u...watch all ur fav movies...I m sure all this wud help u to pass time
    Munira_A

Answer by Munira_A at 3:26 AM on Sep. 2, 2010