I look awful pregnant!

I feel like I look awful pregnant! My face is so fat and I have gained alot of weight in my face and stomach. (My belly stick out alot) MY DH took pics of me and I was going to post them on FB but today she posted really nice pics of herself and I dont want people to see me at all. My self esteem is really low. I went to Dr.'s and I gained 4lbs in 1 week. I am really really depressed. I just want to cry and stay in the house.

My DH best friend's wife is due in Sept and I am due in Oct and she looks great. She is having a boy. I am having a girl. When I was pregnant with DS I looked much better.
Thank I just needed to share that. I should be happy but I am honestly not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am going through the same.... I am only 7 months pregnant and I weight 184...

My self esteem is still pretty low but I make it a point to wear makeup, get a mani, pedi, buy some cute maternity clothes and get my hair done every once in a while.. though I dont feel as sexy as I did pre pregnancy it really helps to know that i'm keeping up with myself pregnant and reminds me to make sure I do so once I have the baby
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 7:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I feel your pain! I have to keep reminding myself that this too shall pass. But honestly, it doesn't feel like it. Hand in there mama!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It's ok the good thing is that its temporary! i was huge with my daughter and with my son i just had the little belly but i really didn't mind it. i was just excited i was having another baby
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 7:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Just hang in there it will be over soon lol. Ive been telling myself that everyday. I all of a sudden have acne starting on my back, I might have GD, I cant sleep lol... Oh and you know what the old wives tale says when you have a boy you look prettier because when your having a girl she takes all of your looks lol
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Aww, honey, please know you're beautiful and I'm sure everyone around you thinks the same. I'm sorry you're feeling like this... you're nearing the end so not too much longer!! Are you breastfeeding? That helps you lose the weight super quickly...
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 7:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Every little thing is worth that precious child!! Chin up!! Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. Wether you feel it or not!! (:
    seecb

Answer by seecb at 7:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Oh, I'm sorry. I bet you look Great and are Glowing! But just think you'll have that perfect Baby!! I hated how I looked to! Some weeks you'll gain more and some not as much! Be happy if you're feeling well and what the outcome will be! Have a Happy pregnancy! Good Luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i always felt so nasty looking when i was pregnant too. i always just thought that it's not forever..... it will be over soon lol. that made me feel better. also, remember that those crazy hormones just make you feel 100 times worse and make mountains out of molehills. hey, at least you have a big belly. when my sister is pregnant she just gets fat all over and you can't even tell.... not even when she's 9 months. she just looks fat lol. at least people know you're pregnant. gl with your babygirl.... they're so much fun!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well you know they say girls take your beauty. But I'm sure you look good. Its all in your head.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2010