Selling Tupperware

I have been thinking about selling tupperware online does anyone know anything about it and how it works ??? I just would like to have a little more spending money.

Butterflymom101

Asked by Butterflymom101 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• i think you get like 20% of what you sell but what im not sure is if you get it in money or in free products i was going to get into it but it just didnt work out for me because in order for you to actually get some kind of money you have to be selling a lot and a lot of dedications having to do and make those tupperwere parties with people so you can sell more it works out but you really need to be dedicated you can go on their web site and it tells you how it works out and what you get when you sell.
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• ok thank you
    Butterflymom101

Comment by Butterflymom101 (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• This is what I do from home.

https://my2scents.scentsy.us

I'm happy to help with any questions or details if this is something you're interested in!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have written an article that I think would help. No matter what you decide to sell.. there is ONE thing you must do. Please visit the link

http://www.ideastoworkathome.com/makewithenewsletters.htm  

Let me know if you have any questions.. 
    ;0) Kim 

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I make good money selling Gold Canyon Candles! Its fun, easy and rewarding. Let me know if you would like more info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Check out their website. I was looking at it a couple of months ago. They have information on their direct sales program, but not much info. I think there are some Tupperware groups here on CM. You might want to check it out and ask the women who actually do it all your questions.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Plastics are not really safe for storing foods

Answer by rkoloms at 5:59 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• rkoloms - that doesn't answer your question >:
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 1:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I too sell gold canyon candles, there is a great sign up going on right now, you can earn your kit for FREE!! I would love to talk to you more about it if you are interested. You can check out all our products at mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz Have a great weekend! ~Tara
    pios6

Answer by pios6 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010