how has your day been today?

my day has been ok today i went to get some groceries and everythign my kids are both napping right now so i have like 3 hours to spare and well we had a crazy morning but now time to rest its been very gloomy outside no sunshine at all i think thats why i feel so tire im thinking on napping but then again i dont want to because hten when i have to wake up im going to be more tired than right now

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I found out I no longer have a car. My son drove it through a flood and it will cost $2000 to fix. It's a 1993 minivan with over 200K miles. Our AC is broken and I live in Tucson (hot, hot, hot). My son's car was stollen 2 weeks ago. The pool pump was in his car, it was broken and he was going to take it to get it fixed. No food in the fridge. I had chemotherapy yesterday and I'm nausiated and have a headache. Nothing on TV. There is no cat food and the cat is having an attitude. I gave him salmon Tue. Hope my son remembers to bring home food.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Relaxing,my son went back to school today.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My day has been okay. It was Michael's first day in kindergarten. My oldest DD came home to glaze pottery. So I got to see her..
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It has been wonderfully blessed. The sun was beautiful, we had our community day at the college with lots of free stuff (and I won one of those state coin bears!), I got to work a couple of hours and had an awesome class in Appalachian Foodways.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 7:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I had an awesome day. This afternoon we had a 'team building' exercise for work. We went bowling. It was a BLAST!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Ver long. My daughter has been a big handful today. Not listening to be and getting into everything. My son has been good. I got two bug bites from I have no clue where and they itch. I still have to make dinner. Husband didn't ahev work again today. So I'm stressed about bills. I just want the day to be over.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My day was kind of off. Today was my son's first day of kindergarten. I missed him like crazy which makes no sense to me, since He's been away from me alot longer then just a few hours... (Im talking over nights with friends, me & hubby going to the beach for a weekend without him...ect ect ) But as soon as it came 3 O'clock, I got very excited about hearing how his day went...

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• shitty.... it's hot as hell and i've had a terrible headache all day long!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The day went perfect. I had scheduled dd's senior pics for today. Scheduled a hair appointment for 9am. She got highlights and her hair straightened. The gal came in on her day off to do it for us, we where the only ones in the salon. She even brought her 4 yr old son in and he and I played with his army guys on the floor. At the end of the hair appt the gal waxed dd's eye brows and did her makeup. She also gave her a belated birthday present of makeup brushes and new makeup. She was our angel today. Dd looked stunning for her pics..:)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Its been better than the past 2 days, but not as great as I'd like it to be. My boss is trying to replace me at work & its upsetting. They interviewed someone they really like today. Only reason I haven't quit yet is b/c I can't afford to.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010