Menapause!!!!!

I thought I was finished with this PERIOD stuff. Tell today. I have not had a period in 7 months. And BAM, blood down their and cramping YUK!!!!!. Now I have to start all over. I liked not having a period. But I am glad I kept all my plugs and pads. Has anyone been through this?

Asked by louise2 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Health

• That happened to me for like 5 years. I would go 10-11 mo without a period and then get one and have to start counting the months all over again. For those of you not near that time yet, once you go 12 mo without a period that's when you have gone through menopause and you probably won't have more periods.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Not yet. But Chemo stopped them. I don't know if I'll get any back! But I'm miserable and the Hot flashes are unbearable!! Good luck to you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I'm having hot flashes and it's been a couple of years after menopause. They don't go away right after, at least not for me. They are the worst for me now in the afternoon.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010