Cervical mucus post ovulation adult content

Is this just a normal part of some cycles? I am continuing to have wet-creamy cervical mucus following ovulation. I am 6 DPO. My temp is staying well above the cover line but AF isn't due for another 9 days so alot could change by then. I know you can have some 'fertile-looking' CF after ovulation but this is 6, going on 7 days ? This is definitely new for me. And, I did ovulate so that isn't still coming.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 7:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i have some cycles...i've even had it a day before my period started once. Even now i just started this morning and it seems very mucusy. I'm very mucusy pretty often.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Mine usually returns to sticky after ovulation but every woman is different. There is no way of knowing if the discharge you are experiencing is because of a possible pregnancy or if it's just your normal mucus for this time in your cycle.
    katelingerum88

Answer by katelingerum88 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2010