Does anyone else besides me MOP the Walls ?

My husband swears I have to be the only woman in the world who mops the walls. I have a seperate one just for this. It's not like I mop the bathroom floor and then put it up on the walls and spread germs all around, lol. He came in from work tonight and I was doing it. He said "Again? That is so wierd !" I am only 5' tall and can't reach ANYTHING. It's pretty smart I think but he laughs at me.

TexasStyle

Asked by TexasStyle at 11:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I totally do!! my kids must have the dirtiest hands ever and grow like 2 feet lol so ya i mop the walls i know i'm a dork but hey it works!!
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 11:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• lol if it works for you :)

um, I don't clean the walls unless the kids get food or something on them though
    Anonymous

• lmao!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Thanks for the laugh!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• well, i don't clean the walls, unless i'm in a really big cleaning mood and have cleaned everything imaginable. lol. but my mom mops the ceiling...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• No, I don't, I do wash them with a wash rag; However I do know it's possible to buy mops that are meant for washing walls NOT floors. (i.e. wall mops). So if people sell/make wall mops then there are people that got to use/need them.

Just google wall mops and I'll see there are mops made just for washing walls.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:10 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Are you a clean freak??? Ha Ha
    emptynestmom456

Answer by emptynestmom456 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I'm sorry they are called "wall washers" oops! http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/2U645

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:18 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I dont use a mop, but i do take a bottle of cleaner and a sponge and clean the walls, esp at about knee level where the little grubby hands touch.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Thew new magic eraser mop is great for ceilings and walls....I mop the bathroom ceiling and walls once a month as the exhaust fan we have doesn't get enough moisture out of the room when people take showers....there are 5 of us and one bathroom so it gets steamy and if I don't clean it it will turn to mildew....I only mop the rest of the walls about once a year, but we wipe down doors and frames monthly....I am not a clean freak....
    malam

Answer by malam at 1:27 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• lol nope your not the only one! it's easier! i totally do it! little fingers make big sticky messes!
    anjalee033

Answer by anjalee033 at 2:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2008