Cute/stylish clothes for curvy women?

I have a horrible time finding nice clothes (and underwear included!) that fits me! I am pretty curvy, and was hoping maybe someone knew of a place or brand or something specifically for this? Most clothes look like they were made for a skinny person and then just stretched to fit me...and they don't make me feel good. Any advice/info?
Thanks a million!

AlaskanChick

Asked by AlaskanChick at 11:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Try these stores....
    Cato and Lane Bryant.
    I'm a big girl and they have some flattering styles. I usually shop there on a regular basis...plus, they have a lot of trendy clothes! Yah!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Lane Bryant is good, but also try Avenue if you have one or Fashion Bug. They have new styles now specifically for body type (including curvy). I think the rule of thumb is that you want to accentuate your curves - cause curves are sexy. Try a boy short for undies.
    xiemoon

Answer by xiemoon at 12:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Depending on your style of clothes...I find alot of cute stuff at Torrid. They have one in the mall where I live but, you can order online ....

www.torrid.com
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 4:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I love Dillards - woman's dept. I shop some at Lane Bryant and Ebay!
    Silverbelle

Answer by Silverbelle at 7:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• lane bryant is a good one also target and they are cheaper
    Mommyandreaof2

Answer by Mommyandreaof2 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2008