Cute/stylish clothes for curvy women?

I have a horrible time finding nice clothes (and underwear included!) that fits me! I am pretty curvy, and was hoping maybe someone knew of a place or brand or something specifically for this? Most clothes look like they were made for a skinny person and then just stretched to fit me...and they don't make me feel good. Any advice/info?
Thanks a million!

AlaskanChick

Asked by AlaskanChick at 11:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Shopping

• Lane Bryant has a great selection. I should warn you that they are a bit pricey!

I also like Fashion Bug but again unless they have a good sale they are pricey!

If you scrool down on the right hand side of this shopping page are a few other sites with some nice clothes for curvy women. http://faithfulexpressions.webs.com/shopaholicsdream.htm

tinkerbell76

Answer by tinkerbell76 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Surprisingly, some of my best outfits I got at Rainbow, or Marianne plus. And because there isn't one of those stores anywhere near the town that I live in, I get a lot of compliments from people. And they are affordable.

Try their websites, sometimes they have great deals for shipping and handling fees.

MinniesMami

Answer by MinniesMami at 2:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I am a personal shopper in Houston and I shop at Ashley stewart,Catherines, Old Navy online,Target.walmart etc for my clients
    thedies

Answer by thedies at 9:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2008